Monday, March 16, 2009

Rorschach's Journal, March 16th, 2009

Rorschach’s Journal, 3:19pm

In disguise as Walter Kovacs, doom profit. I am amazed no one has made the connection that this disguise is the same one that was in the Penitentiary back in the 80s. Perhaps Walter looks different? A little grey at the temple? Hurm.

Made it to library. Only permitted 20 minutes. Needed to make the best of it. Research of J.S. Riley revealed he is a famous auction house buyer out of New York. Perhaps here on business for the Michelangelos. But apparently will not be buying the exhibit. Perhaps to case the place for a robbery later? Scum and Villainy. Why would he have dropped his ring, unless he was relieved of it involuntarily?

Wonder if some of the street thugs would like to answer some good old fashioned questions. My way.

Hurm. Need to purchase nail clippers. Cat’s claws can be clipped with human clippers. Rubbing another scratch on wrist. James is quite a frisky kitten.

“Excuse me, sir?” Library aid approached. Friendly, glasses, broad smile, she must be up to something, “I’m sorry, but you’ve been on a little longer than 20 minutes.”

“Oh.” Hurm, “Pardon, Miss Dorian” Her name tag spelled out her last name.

“Oh it’s fine, have a nice day!” Her New Jersey accent lilted.

Collected doom sign and left library. Head out to museum. Nothing out of the ordinary. Banner reveals exhibit to open March 18th. Will have to see for myself why the commotion.

Same two gang members wander by. They give me backward glance as they wrinkled their noses.

For now, Rorschach

4 comments:

  1. Watch out for the quick when cutting James' nails. That could hurt.

    Those gang members seem somewhat connected somehow. I may be paranoid, but I wouldn't be surprised.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Redkora an thank you for your recommendation about Jame's nails. Tried it last night, it was well received. He got a treat for it. I was able to afford some tuna for the both of us, we shared it.

    I suspect those gang members as well. Twice I have seen then in the last three days. I believe I will "ask" their opinions on Michelangelo.

    For now, Rorschach

    ReplyDelete
  3. Admire your courage. I couldn't imagine clipping our cats' nails. Maintaining George's claws (my dog) is difficult enough (and a two person job.)

    Only 20 minutes on the computer? That's a bit stingy, but the librarian seems helpful enough. It's the New Jersey effect.

    I think that both you and Redkora are on the right track. Those gang members need watching.

    ReplyDelete
  4. James was surprisingly gentle and affable about his nails being clipped. He usually sits on my lap with his arms around my neck and demands constant attention....it's a good feeling, something I've never experienced before. To be needed, even from just a cat.

    I believe it was 20 minutes at the computer, now that I think about it, time flies exponentially when I am on the infernal things!

    I am keeping my eye on that gang!

    ReplyDelete