Sunday, March 22, 2009

Rorschach's Journal march 22nd, 2009

Rorschach’s Journal, 10:13pm, Sunday

Managed to catch afternoon nap after day of The End is Nigh sign carrying. Found interesting soup kitchen. Got warm meal for a change. Even managed a nap. Knew I’d have long night.

Decided to give Shari an extra day away from mother. Don’t know if she went back, however, cannot wait any longer. News surely has travelled back to Sandra Whitaker that Rorschach will be looking for her. Decided to let her stew a while. Let paranoia set in. I will think again later if that had been a good idea.

Night mode in full swing now. Been jumping from shadow to shadow avoiding detection. It was far too easy in DC. The police force here isn’t as sharp as NY. Fairly easy to elude.

Sunday night in DC very dead. Good, makes for less witnessed confrontation. Arrive at Whitaker address. Stand alone house in good part of town. One Mercedes in driveway and one BMW. Scaled fence, peaked into a few windows to deduce Whitaker’s whereabouts. Concluded she was on second floor.

Readied grappling gun to bring me to second floor window. Decided to wait until this sleepy part of town got sleepier.

For Now, Rorschach.

3 comments:

  1. Watch out for traps, but I suppose that's unsolicited and redundant advice, heh.

    Let us know how it goes! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Redkora. I am not sure what to expect from Sandra Whitaker. In my time I have learned not to underestimate anyone, espeically women. They tend to be smart and determined. I shall watch my back, rest assured.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OUT OF CHARACTER NOTE TO REDKORA, please email me at ladyrorschach99@gmail.com. I have a question for you.

    ReplyDelete