Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Rorshach's Journal, March 24th, 2009

Rorschach's Journal, 2:38pm, Tuesday. Fitful sleep last night after confrontation. James a comfort, when he wasn't biting my feet.

Out and about today. Not had chance to check news, not until made it to coffee house. Had enough for a small coffee and a seat in comfortable chair. Television running. Sat and watched. News.

"In local news, famous art maven Sandra Whitaker found dead in an apparent murder suicide. Sandra Whitaker, most recently sponsored large Michelangelo tour at the Smithsonian Gallery of Art, was found with stolen art work and illegal prescription drugs. Alcohol use suspected, however toxicology isn't back yet. Daughter Shari, survived the shooting, however, she is listed as critical condition at Georgetown Hospital. In other news, Larry, that was some game last night, how about George Mason surprising everyone at March Madness?"

I sipped my coffee. Murder Suicide. Well, technically that was correct. Unless there was something not forthcoming, perhaps I covered my tracks well.

I was happy to know Shari survived, however, still, critical condition sometimes didn't bode well.

Looked out window. Saw Miss Dorian pass by. She wandered in for coffee, looking tired, and wandered out again.

Finished coffee, stuffed a few sugar cubes in my pocket from creamer section, and went on my way. Needed to pick up New Frontiersmen and see what was really in the news.

For Now, Rorschach

2 comments:

  1. I'm happy Shari survived. All you can do now is hope for the best.

    Perhaps New Frontiersmen will have some insight that can help you in your case? I don't see an end to this just yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Alcohol use suspected"

    I can appreciate the desire for a toxicology report to confirm their findings, but I had to laugh at that remark.

    Shari will be in my thoughts. Hope that you find something helpful in the New Frontiersmen.

    ReplyDelete